Mountain Bicycle

Showing 1 to 9 of 20 (3 Pages)

Brands Comp

27.5" 30 SPEEDS MISSION - Matt Black+Gray

RM2,388.00

27.5" 30 Speeds MTBFront Rear Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brake,Kenda Tyre,Shimano Deore SL-M610 3sp & 10R,FD & RD-M610  ..

Brands Comp

27.5" 30 SPEEDS MISSION - Matt Black+Red

RM2,388.00

27.5" 30 Speeds MTBFront Rear Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brake,Kenda Tyre,Shimano Deore SL-M610 3sp & 10R,FD & RD-M610  ..

Brands Comp

27.5" COMP 333 MTB (24 SPEEDS SHIMANO) Matt Black+Blue

RM899.00

ALLOY FRAMESHIMANO SHIFTERSHIMANO FDSHIMANO TOURNEY RDFRONT REAR DISC BRAKE80% SKD PackingYou may visit a bicycle shop for the installation or assemble the remaining 20% of  the bicycle by your own.The remaining 20% of the bicycle consist of handlebar & stem, seatpost & saddle, pedal, f..

Brands Comp

27.5" COMP 333 MTB (24 SPEEDS SHIMANO) Matt Grey+Red

RM899.00

ALLOY FRAMESHIMANO SHIFTERSHIMANO FDSHIMANO TOURNEY RDFRONT REAR DISC BRAKE80% SKD PackingYou may visit a bicycle shop for the installation or assemble the remaining 20% of  the bicycle by your own.The remaining 20% of the bicycle consist of handlebar & stem, seatpost & saddle, pedal, f..

Brands Comp

27.5" COMP 333 MTB (24 SPEEDS SHIMANO) Red

RM899.00

ALLOY FRAMESHIMANO SHIFTERSHIMANO FDSHIMANO TOURNEY RDFRONT REAR DISC BRAKE80% SKD PackingYou may visit a bicycle shop for the installation or assemble the remaining 20% of  the bicycle by your own.The remaining 20% of the bicycle consist of handlebar & stem, seatpost & saddle, pedal, f..

Brands Comp

COMP Primus Mountain Bike (Matt Black+Green)

RM999.00

Brand : CompProduct Code : 27PRProduct Name : 27.5" Primus Mtb (24 Speeds Shimano)Category / Type : Mountain BikeColour : Matt Black/ Yellow, Matt Black/Orange, Matt Black/GreenProduct Specification : Alloly, Tube Type, Alloly Double Wall, Disc-Brake, Platic PedalWheel Size : 27.5"Speed: 24 Speeds S..

Brands Comp

COMP Primus Mountain Bike (Matt Black+Orange)

RM999.00

Brand : CompProduct Code : 27PRProduct Name : 27.5" Primus Mtb (24 Speeds Shimano)Category / Type : Mountain BikeColour : Matt Black/ Yellow, Matt Black/Orange, Matt Black/GreenProduct Specification : Alloly, Tube Type, Alloly Double Wall, Disc-Brake, Platic PedalWheel Size : 27.5"Speed: 24 Speeds S..

Brands Comp

COMP Primus Mountain Bike (Matt Black+Yellow)

RM999.00

Brand : CompProduct Code : 27PRProduct Name : 27.5" Primus Mtb (24 Speeds Shimano)Category / Type : Mountain BikeColour : Matt Black/ Yellow, Matt Black/Orange, Matt Black/GreenProduct Specification : Alloly, Tube Type, Alloly Double Wall, Disc-Brake, Platic PedalWheel Size : 27.5"Speed: 24 Speeds S..

New

Brands Schwin

SCHWIN 2001 SOUTH EAST ASIA

RM239.00

Brand : SCHWINProduct Name : 2001 SOUTH EAST ASIA Product Code : 20SEA-RED ,  20SEA-ORG , 20SEA-GRN , 20SEA-BLUCategory / Type : CHILDREN 20" BICYCLEColour : RED , GREEN , ORANGE , BLUE SPEED : SINGLE Wheel Size : 20"TYRE : 20X2.125TUBE: 20X1.75-2.125Gross Weight : 11.45KgsPRODUC..

Showing 1 to 9 of 20 (3 Pages)